Management Associate (req139)
| ||Kerry Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited |
Our Management Associate Programme is a career advancement programme for young talents with solid work experience in business & potential in taking up key role in corporate development for listed Global 3PL company – like us. Through customized training & shadow of our senior management, your career profile will be upscaled by working on business & company-wide expansion projects. We welcome working talents from any industry & lead the future with us.
- 12-month career advancement for working talents
- Role transition from business leadership to entrepreneurship
- Assignment on corporate development project
- (supported by job coaching & shadow of senior management)
- Overseas exposure & training opportunities
- Recognized University Degree or above in Logistics, Business, Marketing, Finance or Information Technology preferred
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience in Logistics or Commercial sector
- Solid profile in business development & potential in taking up challenges in corporate development through merger & acquisitions, joint ventures or organic growth.
- Strong in global vision, market sensitivity & geographically mobile
- Proactive learning agility, outstanding leadership attributes & mature interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English. Other foreign language is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.